No Products in the Cart
Located on the inner side of the tibia on both feet, San Yin Jiao point is an important point in Chinese alternative medicine. You should massage this area because is beneficial if you live in stress, if you do not have enough sleep or suffer from chronic fatigue. Here’s what happens if you stimulate this point on your body:
1. Skin elasticity – This massage improves elasticity and skin health.
2. Increased libido – By massaging San Yin Jiao point, will solve you hormonal problems you and you will feel that you have an improvement in libido.
3. Regulating the gastrointestinal tract – In this way, you can get rid of bloating and other digestive problems.
4. Activation of the ovaries and uterus – This method stimulates the function of the ovaries and uterus, so it can be especially beneficial for women who are trying to conceive.
5. Regulates menstrual cycle and relieves cramps.
How to massage San Yin Jiao point: Before to start the massage, you have cu locate this point very precisely. Place four fingers above the ankle wrist, on the inside of the legs. Point that interests you should be on the index finger.
San Yin Jiao point should be massaged for 10 minutes; massage can be done at any time of day, but it is better before bedtime.